Fees and Payment
It is important for both therapist and client to feel like we are a good fit. To help us assess, I offer a free phone consultation for new clients. If we decide to work together my rate is $120 per 50-minute session. I do have a certain number of sliding scale spots available for clients with financial needs. Please contact me at 206-778-5854 or nancy@nancycasecounseling for more information about my rates and to find out if I currently have a sliding scale spot available. Payment must be made in full at the time of each session unless we have come to another agreement. I accept cash, check and Paypal (submitted prior to the session). Please contact me with any questions.
I do not bill insurance companies directly. However, I can provide you with a receipt for services that you submit to your insurance company for out-of-network reimbursement. Please contact your insurance company directly to find out:
1. Do I have out-of-network benefits for mental health? If so, is there a limit to the number of sessions covered?
2. Do I have a deductible I have to reach before I can be reimbursed out-of-network? If so, what is it?
3. What percentage of the "allowed amount" will be reimbursed per out-of-network session? If they ask, you can tell them that your provider will include the necessary information and codes on your receipt.
4. What is the procedure for submitting my receipt for out-of-network reimbursement? Where should I mail the information?
5. How long will it take for me to receive my reimbursement once I submit the paperwork?
Appointments and Cancellations
Your appointment time is reserved for you. If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, a minimum of 24 hours notice is require in order to avoid being charged the full session fee. You are responsible to pay for your session in full if a cancellation request is received less than 24 hours in advance. Exceptions may be made for emergencies.
Prior to our first appointment please print and complete the Client Intake, Therapist Disclosure and HIPPA Disclosure Notice. Please let me know if you would prefer to complete them in the waiting room.